Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Brooke Knoll Village, a skilled nursing facility located in Avon, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Brooke Knoll Village is seeking Full-Time or Part-Time CNAs to:
- Observe and report any changes in resident’s health status to the Charge Nurse on an ongoing basis.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living (i.e., bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, skin care) according to plan of care.
- Report to supervisor at the beginning and end of each tour of duty.
- Report to supervisor immediately when observing any unusual or significant change(s) in a resident’s physical or behavioral condition.
- Document all care given and observations made while providing care.
Why join Brooke Knoll Village's elite team? Brooke Knoll Village offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Shift differential pay!
- Group medical and dental insurance!
- Eyewear savings!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to $450.00!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Brooke Knoll Village offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Brooke Knoll Village's team where we work to make a difference.
- Must be Certified Nursing Assistant; or
- In a State recognized and approved training program to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Brooke Knoll Village is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.