Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Crown Pointe of Carmel, a skilled nursing facility located in Carmel, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Crown Pointe of Carmel is seeking Full-Time or Part-Time, LPNs to:
- Provide for the daily care, health needs, safety and comfort of the resident.
- Maintain open communication with nursing management regarding conditions on the nursing unit and concerns related to staff, residents and visitors.
- Explain treatment goals and expectations to the resident and family, in an effort to obtain feedback and cooperation.
- Supervise/manage personnel on his/her unit.
Crown Pointe of Carmel is also seeking Full-Time or Part-Time QMAs to:
- Prepare and administer safely and document regularly prescribed oral medications to residents.
- Administer as allowed, oral PRN drugs when authorized by a licensed nurse.
- Administer medications/treatments as taught per Indiana QMA curriculum.
Crown Pointe of Carmel is also seeking Full-Time or Part-Time CNAs to:
- Observe and report any changes in resident’s health status to the Charge Nurse on an ongoing basis.
- Report to supervisor at the beginning and end of each tour of duty.
- Report to supervisor immediately when observing any unusual or significant change(s) in a resident’s physical or behavioral condition
Qualifications and Skills
- Is a graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Is currently licensed by the State of Indiana as a RN or LPN.
- Is experienced or trained in nursing services administration, rehabilitation or geriatric nursing.
- Qualified Medical Aide (QMA) in the state of Indiana.
- Must be Certified Nursing Assistant; or
- In a State recognized and approved training program to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Benefits and Perks
Why join Crown Pointe of Carmel’s elite team? Crown Pointe of Carmel offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical and dental insurance!
- Eyewear savings!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to $450.00!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Crown Pointe of Carmel offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Crown Pointe of Carmel’s team where we work to make a difference.
Crown Pointe of Carmel is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.