Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Lindberg Crossing, a skilled nursing facility located in Anderson, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Lindberg Crossing is seeking a Full-Time Housekeeping-Laundry Supervisor to:
- Inspect and maintain storage rooms, linen closets, utility and janitorial areas of the housekeeping and laundry department.
- Ensure that the facility is maintained in a clean and safe manner and that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained and operable to perform required duties and services.
- Ensure that a sufficient level of supplies disinfectants, equipment, is maintained to provide a clean, safe and sanitary environment and is secure from resident access.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling, disciplining and terminating housekeeping and laundry personnel.
- Schedule department work hours, personnel, work assignments, to expedite work.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School graduate or its equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous supervisory experience highly desirable.
- Training in environmental control, floor care, and operation of laundry equipment practices and procedures highly desirable.
Benefits and Perks
Why join Lindberg Crossing’s elite team? Lindberg Crossing offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical and dental insurance!
- Eyewear savings!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to 5 days off within first year of employment!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Lindberg Crossing offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Lindberg Crossing’s team where we work to make a difference.
Lindberg Crossing is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.