Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Crown Pointe of Carmel, an assisted living facility located in Carmel, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Crown Pointe of Carmel is seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Supervisor to:
- Maintain and perform necessary service to utilities such as heat, light, water, air conditioning, fire protection equipment, in order to create a safe, comfortable atmosphere for residents, employees, and the public.
- Develop and maintain a preventive maintenance schedule to be followed and documented.
- Perform facility work such as painting, electrical, mechanical, and minor repairs and renovations both indoors and outdoors.
- Monitor and perform necessary repairs to the roof in an effort to prevent leaking and/or damage to the interior of the facility.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School graduate or its equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous supervisory experience highly desirable.
- Must have knowledge of electrical wiring, plumbing, mechanical devices, air conditioning.
- Previous maintenance experience highly desirable.
Benefits and Perks
Why join Crown Pointe of Carmel's elite team? Crown Pointe of Carmel offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical and dental insurance!
- Eyewear savings!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to 5 days off within first year of employment!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Crown Pointe of Carmel offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Crown Pointe of Carmel's team where we work to make a difference.
Crown Pointe of Carmel is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.