Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Brooke Knoll Village, a skilled nursing facility located in Avon, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Brooke Knoll Village is seeking a Full-Time Business Office Manager (BOM) to:
- Oversee all functions of the Business Office.
- Perform accounts receivables functions and maintain related records.
- Record all charges and collections for accounts receivable aging.
- Analyze the accounts receivables aging monthly and report delinquent accounts to the Administrator.
- Acquire information required for billing of the Medicaid and Medicare programs.
- Prepare and forward statements to residents whose cases have been rejected or whose accounts have a balance after coverage terminates.
- Perform duties and/or manage staff responsible for payroll, personnel records, group health insurance records, workers compensation records, accounts payable and receptionist duties.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate or its equivalent.
- Experienced with computers and Microsoft Office programs.
- Previous business office management experience highly desirable.
Benefits and Perks
Why join Brooke Knoll Village’s elite team? Brooke Knoll Village offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical and dental insurance!
- Eyewear savings!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to $450.00!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Brooke Knoll Village offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Brooke Knoll Village’s team where we work to make a difference.
Brooke Knoll Village is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.