Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Hanover Nursing Center, a skilled nursing facility located in Hanover, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Hanover Nursing Center is seeking a Full-Time Social Service Director to:
- Assist as directed in pre-admission process which may include involvement in pre-screening, tours, and coordination of information and referrals from community members and agencies.
- Provide social services in accordance with accepted facility, professional, and governmental regulatory standards.
- Act as a resident advocate and liaison with facility staff and with community resources as necessary.
- Maintain social service records including initial psycho-social assessments, ongoing pertinent progress notes, quarterly notes, and discharge plans, documenting in accordance with accepted facility, professional, and governmental regulatory standards.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree, or both, in social work, or a degree in human services field.
- Indiana board certification in social work under IC 25-23.6-5-1 with at least one (1) year’s experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals.
Benefits and Perks
Why join Hanover Nursing Center’s elite team? Hanover Nursing Center offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical and dental insurance!
- Eyewear savings!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to 5 paid days off within the first year of employment!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Hanover Nursing Center offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Hanover Nursing Center’s team where we work to make a difference.