EARN UP TO $17.00 STARTING OUT!
Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Especially Kidz, a skilled, pediatric nursing facility located in Shelbyville, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Especially Kidz is seeking Full-Time or Part-Time QMAs to:
- Prepare and administer safely and document regularly prescribed oral medications to residents.
- Administer as allowed, oral PRN drugs when authorized by a licensed nurse.
- Administer medications/treatments as taught per Indiana QMA curriculum.
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge that appropriate vital signs will be taken and recorded as required before administering certain medications.
Especially Kidz is also seeking Full-Time or Part-Time CNAs to:
- Observe and report any changes in resident’s health status to the Charge Nurse on an ongoing basis.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living (i.e., bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, skin care) according to plan of care.
- Report to supervisor at the beginning and end of each tour of duty.
- Report to supervisor immediately when observing any unusual or significant change(s) in a resident’s physical or behavioral condition.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified Medical Aide (QMA) in the state of Indiana
- Must be Certified Nursing Assistant; or
- In a State recognized and approved training program to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Benefits and Perks
Why join Especially Kidz’ elite team? Especially Kidz offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Shift differential pay!
- Group medical and dental insurance!
- Eyewear savings!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to $450.00!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Especially Kidz offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Especially Kidz’ team where we work to make a difference.
Especially Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.