Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Hanover Nursing Center, a skilled nursing facility located in Hanover, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Hanover Nursing Center is seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Housekeeping Assistants to:
- Clean, wash, polish, sanitize, deodorize and disinfect all areas and items in the facility including furnishings, fixtures, ashtrays, trash bins, windows, mirrors, floors, carpets, walls, ceilings, bathrooms, using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions and procedures.
- Maintain work areas in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner, clearly marked with caution or safety signs are required.
- Ensure that work areas are free of all hazardous objects and that all equipment, tools, chemicals and supplies are properly stored and secured at all times.
- Ensure the work and cleaning schedules are followed.
- Collect, sort and wash soiled laundry, linens, garments, in accordance with established laundry procedures.
- Sort, fold, stack and distribute clean laundry, linens and garments to residents and all linen carts/closets.
- Ensure that work and cleaning schedules are followed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Completion of elementary education or otherwise show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions in English.
Benefits and Perks
Why join Hanover Nursing Center's elite team? Hanover Nursing Center offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical and dental insurance!
- Eyewear savings!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to $450.00!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Hanover Nursing Center offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Hanover Nursing Center's team where we work to make a difference.
Hanover Nursing Center is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.