Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Willow Crossing Health & Rehabilitation Center, a skilled nursing facility located in Columbus, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Willow Crossing Health & Rehabilitation Center is seeking a Full-Time Nursing Home Administrator to:
- Be responsible for overall management and operations of the facility under direction of the Regional Director of Operations and in conformance with Corporate policy.
- Enforce rules and regulations relative to health care and safety of residents and to the protection of their personal and property rights.
- Serve as ongoing liaison between the governing body, medical and nursing staff and other professional and supervisory staff of the facility.
- Study and act upon recommendations made by the Quality Assurance Committee and other committees as applicable.
- Serve as a major internal and external public relations contact for the facility.
- Designate department heads who shall assume administrative functions and be responsible as outlined in their respective job descriptions.
- Assist in the admission of residents.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate qualifications
- Currently licensed as a HFA in the state of Indiana
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to complete multiple projects
Benefits and Perks
Why join Willow Crossing Health & Rehabilitation Center’s elite team? Willow Crossing Health & Rehabilitation Center offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to 5 paid days off within first year of employment!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Willow Crossing Health & Rehabilitation Center offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Willow Crossing Health & Rehabilitation Center’s team where we work to make a difference.
Willow Crossing Health & Rehabilitation Center is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.