Magnolia Health Systems, a long-term care organization, located in Indianapolis, IN, is hiring an energetic Floor Technician Supervisor to join our team! This position will require a willingness to drive to and from assigned locations.
Magnolia Health Systems manages 27 nursing homes and 7 assisted living facilities throughout Indiana.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assume administrative authority, responsibility and accountability for supervising and directing the housekeeping and laundry departments.
- Ensure that the facility is maintained in a clean and safe manner and that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained and operable to perform required duties and services.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling, disciplining and terminating personnel.
- Schedule department work hours (including vacation and holiday schedules), personnel, work assignments, etc., to expedite work.
- Ensure that work areas are free of all hazardous objects and that all equipment, tools, chemicals and supplies are properly stored and secured at all times.
- Ensure the work and cleaning schedules are followed.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School graduate or its equivalent highly desirable
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity highly desirable
- Training in environmental control, floor care, and operation of laundry equipment practices and procedures highly desirable
Benefits and Perks
Why join Magnolia Health Systems’ elite team? Magnolia Health Systems offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical and dental insurance!
- Eyewear savings!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to 5 paid days off within first year of employment!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Magnolia Health Systems offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Magnolia Health Systems’ team where we work to make a difference.
Magnolia Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.