Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Oakbrook Village, a skilled nursing facility located in Huntington, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Oakbrook Village is seeking a Full-Time Director of Nursing (DON) to:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, direct and manage the nursing services department.
- Develop, maintain and periodically update written nursing policies, procedures, manuals, objectives and philosophies.
- Implement plans of action to correct deficiencies.
- Complete medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charts, etc.
- Develop and maintain a quality assurance program.
- Develop and implement a nursing services organization structure.
- Participate in surveys and inspections by government agencies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Is a graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Is currently licensed by the State of Indiana as a registered nurse.
- Is experienced or trained in nursing services administration, rehabilitation or geriatric nursing.
Benefits and Perks
Why join Oakbrook Village's elite team? Oakbrook Village offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to 5 paid days off within first year of employment!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Oakbrook Village offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Oakbrook Village’s team where we work to make a difference.
OakbrookVillage is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.