Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Crown Pointe Senior Living Community, an assisted living facility located in Greensburg, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Crown Pointe Senior Living Community is seeking Full-Time or Part-Time Cooks to:
- Prepare and serve food and meals in accordance with planned menus and established portion control procedures.
- Ensure that the department and all food storage work areas are maintained in a clean and safe manner and that necessary equipment and supplies are properly maintained and arranged.
- Review and process diet changes and new diets as received from nursing services and coordinate dietary services with other departments as necessary.
- Review menus prior to preparation of food and inspect all trays to ensure completion and accuracy of menu and diet preferences.
Crown Pointe Senior Living Community is also seeking Full-Time or Part-Time Dietary Aides to:
- Assist in the preparation, service and delivery of meals and snacks.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties including work areas, tables, appliances and floors.
- Assist in dish and utensil washing and cleaning including gathering soiled items from carts, trays and dining areas and placing clean items in proper storage areas.
- Assist in distributing and collecting menus and checking all trays for completion and accuracy of menu and diet preferences prior to distribution to residents.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
Dietary Aide Requirements:
- Completion of elementary education or otherwise show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions in English.
Benefits and Perks
Why join Crown Pointe Senior Living Community’s elite team? Crown Pointe Senior Living Community offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to $450.00!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Crown Pointe Senior Living Community offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Crown Pointe Senior Living Community’s team where we work to make a difference.
Crown Pointe Senior Living Community is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.