Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Oakbrook Village, a skilled nursing facility located in Huntington, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Oakbrook Village is seeking a Full-Time Admissions Coordinator to:
- Be responsible for all consumer inquiries whether in person or by telephone and converting them into admissions, as possible.
- Contact on a periodic basis physicians, social service departments, hospital discharge planners, governmental agencies, bank trust officers, lawyers, clergy, industrial health programs, insurance carriers, HMOs and other professionals or groups that may influence inquires.
- Assist with periodic luncheons/tours of the facility for various community groups (i.e., physicians, clergy, hospital, social workers, etc.).
- Visit residents in the hospital or home prior to transfer, if necessary.
- Coordinate all resident admissions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in health care management, medical social work or marketing is desirable.
- Exposure to and understanding of the health delivery system, medical vocabulary and background or interest in sales is desirable.
Benefits and Perks
Why join Oakbrook Village’s elite team? Oakbrook Village offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to $450.00!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Oakbrook Village offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Oakbrook Village’s team where we work to make a difference.
Oakbrook Village is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.