Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone’s life? Woodland Hills Care Center, a skilled nursing facility located in Lawrenceburg, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Woodland Hills Care Center is seeking a Full-Time Dietary Manager to:
- Supervise/manage and direct the dietary department and assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and maintaining its programs and activities.
- Coordinate dietary services and activities with nursing services and other related departments.
- Assist in developing, reviewing and planning normal, special and therapeutic diet plans for residents.
- Ensure meals are prepared and served in accordance with menu and diet preferences and established portion control procedures.
- Ensure proper storage of raw and leftover foods.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a Registered Dietitian or Certified Dietary Manager which meets the standards established by the American Dietetic Association or special extended food service education in accordance with State and Federal Regulatory agencies.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Three years’ supervisory experience highly desirable.
Benefits and Perks
Why join Woodland Hills Care Center’s elite team? Woodland Hills Care Center offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance!
- Pet prescription benefits!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to 5 paid days off within first year of employment!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Woodland Hills Care Center offers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Come join Woodland Hills Care Center’s team where we work to make a difference.
Woodland Hills Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.